Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Happy May Day!!!


I hope everyone is enjoying the first day of May!!! I'm so excited that the warm months are finally here!!!

For those of you who don't know, I work for a before and after school program through our local YMCA. So, I went to work this morning at 6:30, got home about 8:30, put my jammy pants back on and went to my stamp room!!! How pathetic am I??? ;)
I've been dieing to use my new Flowers set by Rhonna Farrer! My AWESOME MIL got this for me last week! I came home from a VERY LONG night class last Tuesday and found this set on my kitchen counter with a sweet note attached from my MIL!! It was a "just because" gift!!! She is so sweet and awesome!!! I was planning on playing with this cool set until my "beauty" appointment @ 1:00 this afternoon (getting my hair cut & eyebrows done, ouch!!!) but my AWESOME FIL just dropped of my Stampin' Up order from my MIL's party! So now I have even more fun stuff to play with! Not only did he drop of my order, but he also took our dog for a run! Andy's on another business trip (he's in WI this time) so my FIL knew Ber wouldn't be getting a lot of outside time today! Don't I have the best in-laws ever!!! I wish everyone could be so lucky!

Supplies- pp Magnolia- by My Mind's Eye, Flowers by Rhonna Farrer, My Friend- dollar stamp from M's, SU's Chocolate Chip, Tempting Turquoise, and Pumpkin Pie, and mini brads.

9 comments:

Shelly- Mom Files said...

Oh my gosh, how funny... you say MIL and FIL!! I thought I was the only crazy gal that did that! Also, I wished my two daughters a Happy 1st of May before trucking them off to school this morning. Awesome blog and thanks for taking the time to comment on mine! All the best to you!

Allison Rankin said...

This is a great card...I gotta start dropping hints with my MIL!

Anonymous said...

LOVE THIS CARD! GREAT COLORS! WOW! YOU'RE SO LUCKY TO HAVE A GOOD RELATIONSHIP WITH YOUR MIL!

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Wonderful card, Jami! I LOVE the patterned papers and your choice of stamps and color! Awesome! And yes, they sound like AWESOME in-laws! By the way, LOVE your new picture! You're just too cute!

Michele Kovack said...

Jami,

I love the card! IT is so nice that you feel that way about your FIL and MIL.....I thought I was the only one on this planet that liked their in-laws!

Anonymous said...

cool card jami! congrats on finishing your finals too! YAY!

Pam Speidel said...

Happy May Day 2 U 2! Love this card and that paper! You've got skills Jami girl. I'm glad this semester is almost over for you and you can enjoy your summer.
Have to say I'm blushing from your sweet comments...love you! your MIL ;)

Pam Speidel said...

p.s. may I borrow that set?? lol

Flower said...

Excellent color choices and matching! Love the layout too. Very funky & cool!