Thursday, May 31, 2007

Celebrating you!!!


Yea, the sun is finally out!!! It's been raining here all week! It's rained so much in this area that neighboring towns were filling up sand bags yesterday! Luckily, the water levels have gone down and there's not a whole lot of damage. I'm so glad that we weren't effected like they were!


I made this card late last night. I was trying for that "heavy embellished" look, but I didn't quite get there! Oh well, I think it still turned out cute!


I hope that you enjoy your day where ever you are! I'm going out to enjoy the sunshine!!! Happy stamping and thanks for looking!!!


BTW- I just realized that I'm going to break through to over 4000 hits soon! That means that I will be at 5000 in no time! So I'm going to start putting together some Daisy Treats (aka blog candy) to celebrate when I reach 5000 hits! I think I might combine the celebrating of 5000 hits with my birthday (7/3). So that means I'll have to make the Daisy Treat EXTRA good! Keep checking back you won't want to miss it!!!


Supplies- SU's Ruby Red, So Saffron, Mixed Greetings, Rhonna Farrer's-Flowers, ribbon by Bobbin Ribbon, Scalloped punch, circle punches, brads, pp by SEI

8 comments:

Michele Kovack said...

Love this card...love the colors! And it is raining here too... : (

Tanis said...

Very cute!!! (Love the colours too!) Wow! I didn't look at your hit counter...that's great!
It's finally sunny here a bit today...it's been raining for 2 weeks.

Pam Speidel said...

Another SUPER card Jami! Love the colors and how you've used the scalloped punch and flowers. VERY pretty! :) Good luck at BINGO! LOL

Jami Speidel said...

FYI... Just got back from Bingo! Guess who won $20!!!

Alhambra Club said...

Love the card, I am also a July baby, but much later in the month and much later in years

Shanismom said...

beautiful card and i love the colors.

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

This is beautiful Jami!

Angie Z ~ Duckwaddlequack said...

Gorgeous! Love the colors!
~Angie