Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Happy Wednesday! (what's left of it)


I hope everyone is having a great week so far and enjoyed their long weekend! If you didn't have a long weekend I hope you enjoyed the short one that you had!

We spent the weekend grilling and fishing with friends and family. It was a lot of fun! I wouldn't call myself a "fisherwoman" though. Andy had to bait my hook and take off any fish that I caught!!! What can I say I'm a "girl"!!! ;)

This is the card that I made this afternoon. I'm not for sure where the inspiration for this card came from. It's not my favorite card but it does get my vote for "unusual". Hopefully it will stir up some new ideas or inspiration for you!

I have had received questions about "beading". I'm a beginner myself, but I will be posting a simple tutorial later this evening on how to make your own bracelets. Thanks for stopping by!


Supplies- Swirls-Rhonna Farrer, SU's Happy Harmony, Silver & Hologram Highlights embossing powder, silver wire, gemstones by Hero Arts

I didn't have silver paper, so I used embossed white paper instead.

2 comments:

Mrs. Nancy G said...

What a creative sparkly card! I love it!

Smiles,
NG.

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

This is just gorgeous!