Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Happy!


Today is a happy day! I finished my last "real" final this morning! I have two other finals tomorrow, but they are more of a "show up & participate" type of final. I usually don't have "real" finals in my classes. There are usually big presentations and portfolios that we have to do that make up the bulk of our grade. So, it's usually really stressful right before finals, but when finals week starts it's a breeze!

So...since I don't have anything to study for, I've been playing with my pp from My Mind's Eye. The series that I have is Magnolia. I love this stuff!!! The patterns and colors are awesome! I wish I had more time to play this afternoon, but I have to go to work soon. :(

But... I'll be back (say it w/ an Arnold accent ;)


Supplies: pp from My Mind's Eye, glitter pen, glitter embossing powder, jewel brad, SU organdy ribbon, word window punch, SU's All About U stamp set.

5 comments:

Michele Kovack said...

I love the colors in this card! FAntastic!

Allison Rankin said...

Super card!

Pam Speidel said...

WOW! The colors are eye-catching! Love that paper and so glad you shared it with me. :) Thank you for all your sweet comments in the post below...we think you're pretty special too! ;)

Tami Bayer said...

Such a happy card, and I love your new pic! You do have an awesome MIL :)

Angie Z ~ Duckwaddlequack said...

So cute! Love that paper!
~Angie