Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Congrats Graduates!!!


I helped my friend Mandey make these graduation cards last Thursday night. (I've been stamping, just not posting!) We wanted a simple design that we could customize for each card. We did each card in the graduate's school colors and we also put the schools initials down the side of the card. And of course we circled the graduation date on the stamp from SU's Office Accoutrement set. Since the card base was black we lined the inside of the card with colored cardstock and stamped "congrats graduate". I cased one of my MIL's cards for this design! Thanks Pam!!!

4 comments:

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Very nice! What great cards!

Shanismom said...

cute cards.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE THESE! TOO CUTE!
I HAVE TO SAY ALSO THAT I LOVE THAT LOLLIPOP SONG! SOMETIMES I COME HERE JUST TO LISTEN. IT PUTS ME IN SUCH A GOOD MOOD. THANKS FOR SHARING IT!

Pam Speidel said...

These are terrific Jami! Love how you personalized them all with the school colors and letters. :)