Wednesday, May 09, 2007

A little something for you...


I've been dieing to try this "Five in one template box" ever since I saw it on Charmaine's blog Oodabug Alley. So at our last stamp club night I ordered the Five in one envelope template. I thought that it would be a lot harder to make, but it was actually really easy. It was probably so easy because I didn't really stamp anything! The only thing that I stamped is the sentiment! I used three coordinating papers for the box and left it at that! I guess I'm kinda' lazy today! Plus I don't have a lot of time. I have to start on a paper for my summer class. Andy is also getting home tonight, so I need to clean! Does anyone else "forget" to do the dishes when their significant other is gone! ;) He wasn't suppose to get home until Friday night, but he got an early flight out since they finished early! Yea!!!! He's been in Sacramento this week for work. He's been gone a lot lately so I'm excited that he's coming home early! Well the dishes are calling my name!!!! Happy stamping to you!



Supplies: pp from SEI- Winnie's Walls, stamp from Stampabilities, silver spiral paper clip, Cream organdy ribbon from Michael's, SU's Ruby Red, Certainly Celery, and envelope template.

6 comments:

Angie Z ~ Duckwaddlequack said...

Darling box! Love those papers!
~Angie

Anonymous said...

Very cute! I guess I need to get that 5 in 1 thing.

Shanismom said...

i love the pp you used on the box.

Pam Speidel said...

This is beautiful Jami! Love the paper you used. I don't "get it" as to how you made it, but you can show me, ok?
I'll bet Andy will be glad to be home early. Hugs 2 U both! lyb,mom

kathy said...

I LOVE THE BOX i WILL HAVE TO CHECK IT OUT AT HER SITE

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

OH, this is just SO CUTE, Jami! I love the papers you chose!