Wednesday, May 30, 2007

I was tagged!

I was tagged by Michele and Nancy today! I have to answer these using only one word! I'll try, but I guarantee nothing!!! ;)

Yourself: goofy
Your Partner: serious
Your Hair: long
Your Mother: unique
Your Father: gone
Your Favorite Item: my diamonds
Your Dream Last Night: crazy
Your Favorite Drink: cherry coke
Your Dream Car: Lexus
Dream Home: on the beach
The Room You Are In: office/stamp room
Where You Want to be in Ten Years: with Andy
Who You Hung Out With Last Night: Andy
You’re Not: a morning person
One of Your Wish List Items: i-pod (Andy and I share one, I want my own!)
The Last Thing You Did: made earrings to match my bracelet from the tutorial
You Are Wearing: gym clothes
Your Favorite Weather: hot
Last Thing You Ate: supper (yep, from the midwest... it's supper ;)
Your Life: fun
Your Mood: tired
Your Best Friend: Crazy!!!
What Are You Thinking About Right Now: Bingo!!! (I'm playing w/ Mandey tomorrow night!)
Your Car: Grand Prix
What Are You Doing At The Moment: typing... duh
Relationship Status: married
What Is On Your TV: stupid show that Andy is watching ;)
What Is The Weather Like: cool (I'm ready for the HOT stuff!)
When Is The Last Time You Laughed: today

Okay so now I get to tag some people!
I'll tag...
Pam (my MIL)
Barb
Irene

1 comment:

Tanis said...

Thanks so much for your encouraging comment! It's nice to "meet" you and I LOVE your stuff too! (I've added you to my list as well...)
Looking forward to seeing more of your work!
Love your jewelery too! I wish I had more time to get into other kinds of crafts. Maybe when I'm retired!