Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Quick and easy card!



I was checking out our local Target's "Dollar Spot" when I came across this package of cards and envelopes. The cards are pretty plain but I thought that they had potential. The cards are like patterned cardstock only a lot cheaper!!! You get eight cards and envelopes for only a buck! They had a couple different designs plus "card making kits" in coordinating designs! I picked up a card making kit that I plan on experimenting with soon! You should check out your Target!

7 comments:

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

This is just darling, Jami! Love the colors. . .so bold!

Shanismom said...

yes, love the colors. i'm going to be visiting my target store. thanks

Anonymous said...

very cute!

Pam Speidel said...

What a wonderful idea! Sounds like I need to make a trip to Target on my lunch hour tomorrow! :)

kathy said...

I wish my target had crafty things like that. great card

Amy said...

ooooo, I love this card. Very cute! Thanks for you comments on my blog. Your blog is being added to my google reader! I look forward to getting to know you more!

Have a great day!

Michele Kovack said...

I love this! I also love Target...can you ever walk in there without spending a fortune!