Sunday, April 01, 2007

Easter Blessings


I'm sending an Easter package to my niece and nephews and wanted to include a cute card. This is what I came up with! It was really easy to make after I came up with the idea.


I had also been wanting to try the scalloped edge "thing" with a corner rounder, and thought that this was the perfect card for it. I really liked how it turned out, and it was easy to do.


I hope everyone had a great weekend!


Supplies: Stamp by Stampendous!, SU's Tempting Turquoise and Pixie Pink card stock, SU's turquoise ribbon, PP-Doodlebug Design Inc.(Pastel Playful Paisley), white gel pen, corner rounder punch, word window punch, mini brad, & polka-dot button.

2 comments:

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Love the colors, the scallops and the paisleys! Beautiful card! You have very lucky nieces and nephews! :)

Pam Speidel said...

This is SO bright and cheerful! I love that designer paper and the colors you've used with it! I'm impressed with your design, the scalloped edge, and the ribbon through the button. :) Josie and Nate are going to love it!
Good one Jami! :)