Thursday, April 12, 2007

Friend


I came across this patterned paper at my MIL's, on Easter Sunday. (We spent the afternoon putting stamp sets together and making cards!) I just thought that it was so beautiful and "springy"!

I really struggled with the layout and design on this one. I'm still not completely satisfied with the card, but it's okay. Some days it just doesn't come easy! Ya' know what I mean? ;)


Supplies: pp by Scrapbook Walls-Rosey Beach House Flower, ribbon- Offray-Poly Fleur Cream, stamp sets from SU- Note Worthy, Doodle That, So Saffron, Blush Blossom, & Old Olive card stock, corner rounder punch, small & large oval punches, circle paper clip, & Cuttle Bug- D'Vine Swirls folder.

6 comments:

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

I totally disagree. . .I wish "struggling" looked so good on my cards! :) I LOVE this! The Cuttlebugging, the pp, the ribbon, all just gorgeous!

Shanismom said...

beautiful card. beautiful pattern paper.

i'm adding you on my blog. love all you cards.

Michele Kovack said...

Glad to see you're back!! : ) I definitely know what you mean! Some days it comes together quickly and other days, well....I think the card is very pretty!

Pam Speidel said...

VERY pretty Jami! I've got to make something with that ribbon. Love it! :) Have FUN this weekend back at the ranch. lyb...

Amy said...

I think this card is beautiful!!! You are so lucky to have a loving MIL who shares your passions!

Amy

BarbK said...

Jami, it's an abosutely delightful card. I'm going to link your blog on mine. Stop by some time at www.barbscardcreations.blogspot.com Your MIL is so lucky that you live nearby and like to stamp with her. Mine are far away, but they do like to stamp.