Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Spring!


Sorry, I didn't get this posted yesterday morning before class. I simply just ran out of time! It's funny how that happens in the morning! ;) I made this card to celebrate the arrival of spring, but it now feels more like winter!!! I actually saw little snowflakes yesterday when I was walking to class! Brrrrrrr! Hopefully my flowers are still okay, I have some that are ready to bloom!


I know that this card is really simple, but I just love the pp and did not want to cover it up. The picture really doesn't do this card justice either. You can't tell in the pic but, I outlined the flower and shaded in some areas with a glitter pen. It has a really nice shimmery look in person.


I hope that you are enjoying some spring weather today!!!


Supplies: Daisy D's, Vine-Passion Multi pp, SU's Tempting Turquoise, Pink Passion, and Season by Season stamp set, dimensionals, white ribbon, and a glitter pen.

3 comments:

Pam Speidel said...

This is beautiful Jami! I want to see it in real life too! :)

Anonymous said...

what!?! snow in april? we really need to get you and andy set up for a hawaii vacation. umm...i'm thinking 2nd anniversary?

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Great card! I'm sure the glittery-ness is gorgeous! :) Spring weather? Not anymore. It's freezing here again!