Monday, April 16, 2007

Card Tin


Since I haven't had time to make anything for almost a week now, :( I decided to post this card tin that I made a while back. I never posted it because it didn't turn out quite the way I wanted it to. But now, since I'm drowning in homework, have no time to stamp, and really desperate for something to post... I decided to share it with all of you! I'm not going to explain all of the steps I went through to make this, because I know that you all are so creative and talented and can figure it out on your own. ;) But, what I'm going to do is get off my blog and work on my homework! I have a HUGE presentation on Wednesday night and another one tomorrow night! Only two more weeks until finals!!! Happy stamping to all of you and thanks so much for looking!

6 comments:

Michele Kovack said...

So bright and cheerful! Love it!

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

I think it turned out great! So happy!

Pam Speidel said...

I meant to ask you if you had finished it. It looks GREAT! Like the others said...very bright and cheerful! :) Good luck with your presentations and hang in there! You'll be done before you know it!
Keep Smiling! :)

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Hi Jami! You've been tagged! Check out my post! http://oodabugalley.blogspot.com/2007/04/ive-been-tagged.html

Unknown said...

Very cute tin! Found you tagged on Michele's blog. Love all your great projects.

Anonymous said...

very cute! i did my ribbon the same way.