Monday, April 23, 2007

Whoa! Two cards posted in one day!!!

I am so excited!!! Today I finished my last two presentations at school! (say it w/ me)WOOOOOOOO WHOOOOOOO!!! And... I got home early from class, because my friend that I car pool with didn't have her last class! So with my extra time, I went to the grocery store (I've been putting this off for a while;) and I made these two cards! I kinda' struggled with them, but I figured that is because I haven't been stamping a lot lately. So to fix this problem I just figured I will have to stamp more often!!! ;)

Yesterday I went to the $ store to get some things for one of my presentations. While I was browsing around I spotted the "Muchas Gracias" stamp! What are the chances! I was so excited! I think this stamp is so cute! It's not a very high quality stamp, but I figured I would get a dollars worth of enjoyment out of it! ;)
I finally used my "Big Deal Alphabet" set from SU to make the pink card. I got this set to use when I finally get around to scrap booking our honeymoon. But, until then I'll just have to use it for cards! Do you ever do that? Make big plans for something that you buy and then never get around to using it for that purpose! ;) This is probably why the supplies in our scrap rooms grow at an exponential rate!!!
Thanks for stopping by and happy stamping to you!!!

5 comments:

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Woooo hooooo! I'll bet that feels good! Love your cards! They are both great!

Pam Speidel said...

And another WOOOOO HOOOOO for YOU!! That must be such a relief for you to get the presentations over with. Your cards a both fantastic. What are the odds of finding that stamp?! COOL! :) What's for dinner tonight??

Shanismom said...

WOOOOOO HOOOOOOO,that must have felt so good. love the cards and the colors and the stamp too.

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Hi Jami! You've been tagged again, but this time it's a different game! Check out this link:
http://oodabugalley.blogspot.com/2007/04/tagged.html

Michele Kovack said...

Great job and even better your presentations are done! Have a margarita or glass of wine...cheers!