Sunday, April 15, 2007

Prom Weekend!


No time for stamping this weekend! I had to go help my little sister(Jodi) get ready for her VERY FIRST prom!!! We left Friday night as soon as I got off of work and headed to my family's ranch. I spent all day Saturday with Jodi helping her get ready! I gave her a manicure & pedicure. Took her to get her hair done. Then when we got home she finally fessed up and said that she hated her hair! So I ended up re-doing her hair and then put on her make-up for her! Then we put her in her GORGEOUS dress. I'm such a girly-girl so this is right up my alley! Then before her date picked her up we did a little mini photo shoot! She's such a cheese ball, some of her poses were hilarious! So anyways... I just thought that I would just share with you my excuse for not having any new posts! (The picture below is of Jodi and her boyfriend Ryan.)







8 comments:

Michele Kovack said...

Jami,
Tell your sister that she is gorgeous! What a pretty dress! So unusual....TFS!

Annie said...

She looks gorgeous!

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Oh, how sweet! What a great big sister you are! :)

Pam Speidel said...

OMG Jami, the dress is even more gorgeous than you described to me! WOW! Jodi is absolutely STUNNING!
Sounds like *you* had FUN getting her all ready to go. I must say...you did an outstanding job! :)

doverdi said...

Such a gorgeous dress! So girly and so princess like. Your sister looks gorgeous in it and I am sure that the two of you have wonderful memories of sharing this special time together.

QuiltNut Creations said...

gorgeous dress! she is beautiful

BarbK said...

Your little sister is beautiful and that dress is to die for! TFS these great pics.

Unknown said...

Wow, my 9 year old daughter, who is not into pretty pretty at the moment!!! saw Jodi's dress and said Wow (so thumbs up for that) she is just beautiful and again that dress is gorgeous