Monday, April 02, 2007

Change battery pack...Ahhhhhhh!!!

I just finished making a card, and was going to take a picture of it before the last rays of sunlight disappeared, and then my camera died!!! Dang! I hate when that happens! So, I guess you'll have to wait until tomorrow to see my creation. I'll try to post a picture before I go to class tomorrow morning. Yuck, another all "dayer" at WSC! Tomorrow I have night class :( And to make matters worse Andy is away on a business trip! That means I'll have to come home to a dark empty house tomorrow night! At least I have Daisy, Chopper, & Ber to keep me company! Hope you're having a great night! I'm off to work on homework...or maybe another card! ;)

2 comments:

Pam Speidel said...

Can't wait to see the card you made! That Andy is getting to be quite the traveler these days! You can always come out and stay with us if you get lonely! :)

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Hope your day (and night) goes quickly! Can't wait to see your card!