Saturday, April 21, 2007

Thanks So Much!!!


Well I really hope that everyone is having a great Saturday! This morning I had to go to Wayne (where I go to school) and help with an Early Childhood Learning Fair. Then this afternoon I took it easy and just hung around the house! It was great! I did watch Andy till my garden... he loves when I supervise!!! ;) I was planning on planting some things tomorrow, but I just checked the weather and it said a 100% chance of precipitation!!! So, probably not planting anything tomorrow either.

I finally used my "Riveting" set today! I got this during Sell-A-Bration when I hosted a party. I really like it a lot. I also really like the pp. I would of never of thought to put this color combo together if it hadn't already been decided for me w/ the pp!!! I really love the bright colors of this card, and of course I loved using my white gel-pen!


Supplies: SU's Riveting, Pumpkin Pie, Pixie Pink, Summer Sun, white gel-pen, Spiral Punch, and Circle punches. The pp is K I Memories, Summer Pop. Sorry I can't remember where the ribbon came from. Probably Michael's...?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like your card....it's bright and cheerful....and springy!!
I enjoy reading of your studies at Wayne...my daughter graduated from there about 12 years ago!! I'm a fellow Nebraskan too.

Pam Speidel said...

Terrific card Jami! Love how you created the punched edge. I think I *need* the riveting set too. :)

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Ooohh. . .very nice colors! A very happy card! I love it! Glad to hear you had fun at your stamp club! Hope you like your 5 in 1 template!

Shanismom said...

great card, i like the bright colors.

Michele Kovack said...

Jami,

This is a really fun, bright card! Love it!

kathy said...

NICE COLORS. LOVE THE CARD