Friday, April 27, 2007

What a week!


This was the last week of regular classes!!!! Yea!!! :) But of course, it's been really busy. I had my finals in my two night classes this week and I'll have the rest of my finals next week.

Andy has also been gone part of this week so I've had to pick up on the stuff that he normally does. Like taking Ber out in the morning!!! It seems that all of those little things add up to a lot of time! He left for Chicago Wednesday morning and was suppose to get home late Thursday night. He called me last night and said that his flight was delayed, then he called me again and said that it was delayed even more, finally he called and said that his flight was canceled and that he couldn't fly out until Friday morning! Poor guy had to spend the night at Chicago O'Hare!!! I've never had to spend the night in the airport, but I imagine it can't be much fun! His flight ended up getting delayed one more time this morning, but he's finally on his way home!!

Every time Andy leaves on a trip I always sneak a note or card into his suitcase. I don't know why I still try to be sneaky because I've been doing this for a few years now! I'm sure he expects to find something in there! But anyways, I still always do it. This is the card that he found in his suitcase for this trip. If I knew that his trip was going to last an extra day I would of thrown in another pair of boxers too!!! ;)

4 comments:

Pam Speidel said...

GREAT card Jami and so sweet of you! I'll bet he'll be happy to be HOME again! :)

Michele Kovack said...

What a sweet thing to do! I'm sure he appreciates it! Very nice card!

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

That is just TOO sweet! Wonderful card!

lilstamper said...

Very nice - I bet he LOVES that you do that!