Monday, March 26, 2007

{thoughts of you}


Okay, I have to hurry and post this card quick... my husband is kicking me out of my stamp room!!! :) I think he's feeling neglected! I just finished making this card and am quite pleased with the results. Let me know what you think...


It was really simple to make. Here's what I did... I "antiqued" Chocolate Chip cardstock by rubbing my Chocolate Chip, Old Olive, and Really Rust stamp pads across it. I then cut out the flowers from We R Memory Keepers, Urban Window Collection - Boho Chic Whimsy Wild (wow, that was a mouth full)! I embossed the sentiment (a M's dollar stamp), and then doodled with my white gel-pen. That's all there was to it!
Happy Stamping! (I'll be back in a few hours ;)

5 comments:

Allison Rankin said...

That is one awesome card...I love it (as well as that banner too...can't go wrong with Basic Grey!).

Anonymous said...

good one!!!

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE it! Absolutely wonderful card!

Pam Speidel said...

WOW!! this is eye-catching! Great work Jami, as always! :)

Anonymous said...

Very nice. Like the white on the dark brown. Looks great. TFS!