Sunday, March 18, 2007

Thanks, Pam!!!


Did you notice my cool new banner? My wonderful mother-in-law created it for me today!!! I absolutely love it! She is so talented and creative! So, this thank you card is for her. (I used the same pattern paper that she used to create my banner!) You're the best Pam!!!


Supplies Used: Basic Grey pp Pheobe-Angel Island, SU's Certainly Celery and Pretty in Pink cardstock and coordinating ribbon, SU's Sincere Salutations stamp set, white gel pen, glitter pen, and Gemstones by Hero Arts.

3 comments:

Nancy said...

Love the banner and the card!

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Oh, that is JUST darling! I LOVE it! Pam is just brilliant! I need to take some lessons from her! :) Great card too! The colors are just so sweet and soft! I love how it matches your banner! Oh, and the banner is just PERFECT for you blog!

Pam Speidel said...

You can't give me all the credit Jami girl...YOU selected that awesome paper from Basic Grey! Love the thank you card. I really was joking you should make me one, but I'm glad you did! :)
I'm lovin your blog "makeover"! lyb