Sunday, March 25, 2007

Cards for our troops!


While checking out Oodabug Alley, I learned of a program that sends cards to our troops to use when writing home. I thought that this was a wonderful idea, and decided to send some myself. My MIL also donated some cards for the cause. Together we came up with 75 hand made cards!!! Also, my MIL was a "Hallmark Junkie" before she became a "Stamp Junkie". So, she also donated her stash of store-bought cards, which totaled 98!!! If you want to donate cards check out Debbi's Dribble.

2 comments:

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Oh, I'm so glad you guys did that! How sweet of you! I know they will really be appreciated!

Debbi (no 'e' on the end) said...

I thank you so much......can't wait to get the cards. Wish you could have been here Saturday for the packing ....it was awesome. I posted pictures on my 360 yahoo if you want to take a look see.