Monday, March 05, 2007

Friend


Instead of doing all of the things that I should have done this afternoon, I decided to make this cute card! ;) I couldn't believe that I still hadn't used my new "Love Matters" set from SU. This is just one of many sets that I was able to get during Sell-a-bration!!! Thank you to all of my friends that came to my party!!!:) I started off with Whisper White, Taken With Teal, Regal Rose, and Gable Green cardstock. For the background I used the little flower from SU's "Little Pieces" set. I stamped "friends" with StazOn and colored it in using a blender pen that I inked up on my stamp pads. To finish it off I added some ribbon and attached a white flower brad. Oh, and of course I added little white dots with my gel pen!!! ;)

4 comments:

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Adorable card, Jami! I love the colors! Don't make me regret not getting that set! LOL

Jackie said...

I love that set - that is a gorgeous card!

Diane said...

Cute card!

Pam Speidel said...

Another TERRIFIC card! I can see that I'm going to have to borrow that set! :) Love it! Great colors! matches your blog background ;)