Saturday, March 17, 2007

Don't worry... I'm still alive!!!

Sorry for pulling a disappearing act!!! I've been really busy the past two weeks. I was planning on making cards every day during Spring Break (3/5-3/9), but I got called into work every day!!! It was kinda' a sore subject at the time, but I think that I have finally gotten over it! ;) However, my Spring Break wasn't a total loss! Andy and I went to Lincoln on the 10th and stayed with some friends. We had so much fun! Andy spent more than his fair share of the "shopping money" at our first stop, the Harley Davidson store. So after we left there I took him to our friend's house and dropped him off! After all, you can't take the husband "Stamp" shopping! ;) I went to this awesome out-of-the-way scrapbook store called Ben Franklin's, Too. I had so much fun picking out patterned paper and fun embellishments!!! After BF's I hit Michael's and stocked up on ribbon and "dollar" stamps! I haven't really had a chance to use all of my cool new stuff because I've been so busy this week with school. (I'm starting to regret taking 19 credit hours!!! :) Oh-well, the semester can't last forever right???

2 comments:

Pam Speidel said...

Yippeeee, You're BACK!!! :) You really have been neglecting us you know. ;)

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Just glad to have you back! :) Glad you had a nice Spring break in spite of having to work! :)