Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Let's see some cards!

Even though I have had no time to blog the past few weeks, I have done a little stampin'. So here's a quick run down! ;)

First of all I must show you what I received from Barb for the "pay-it-forward" game. How cute is this handmade book?! The paper is absolutely gorgeous and every page has something different on it! Oh, and I must say that I love the ribbon she used, especially the white ribbon! She also sent me an adorable Bella card! Thanks so much Barb!!!


This card is one that I made for my FIL's birthday. If you think it looks familiar, you're right! I used the same materials to make this card as I did my husband's B-day card! All I did was change the sketch. I used on of Beate's sketches for this card.
Okay, this last card is one I made this past weekend to celebrate the end of our week and a half of sub-zero temps!!! Yea!!! However, our break was too short! We had bone chilling temps (like most of you had) last week. Then we made it into the 30's this past weekend and then upper 40's on Monday!!!! It was so awesome. But then our warm weather came to an abrupt halt on Tuesday with white-out snow and wind chills around -25! Ouch!!! That was a change!

I picked up this new DCWV stack (Nana's Nursery- Baby Girl) at Jo's last Friday when I was in Lincoln. Isn't it adorable!!! The stamp is an Autumn Leaves dollar stamp that I picked up at Jo's too.
Okay, well that's it for now! Back to homework for me. :( Is this semester over yet???
Thanks for stopping by! HUGS!!!




6 comments:

BarbK said...

Jami, I'm so glad you liked the tag book. It was fun to do for you.

Tanis said...

Glad you're finding some time to create!!
Great cards :)

Alex said...

Jami, your PIF gifts are rockin'! And, I love your cards, especiallly the one you did for your FIL because there are just not a lot of masculine cards out there and you did a beautiful job with this one! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Alhambra Club said...

These are great, also bought some of that wonderful new paper at Joann's love it, love your cards.

Debbie said...

Wow! Sweet PIF gift! Your cards are awesome. My DH would really like the one you did for your FIL as he is anal about duck hunting, heehee! ;)

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

What a great gift you got! Barb's work is always so great! LOVE your cards, Jami! LOVE what you did with the Nursery Stack papers! LOL I picked up that dollar stamp too. . .now you made me SO HAPPY that I did! That card is ADORABLE!