Saturday, January 05, 2008

Something different

I decided that I needed to expand my horizons and make something different, instead of just another card. So I pondered for awhile and remembered a little note pad my MIL had made a long time ago. (I think she even made it pre-blog!) So that's how I came up with this idea. I also thought that it would be fun to include a matching pen, so that the set would be complete!
To make sure that the note pad would stay together, I used that red sticky tape to tape down the post-its and the layered paper to the cardstock base. I also used eyelets to attach the ribbon for the pen. I just made a little loop and then tied the ribbon off in the back. The last thing that I need to do is get some of that magnetic tape and attach it to the back of the cardstock so I can hang it on the fridge. Then it will be complete!
I hope that you are enjoying your weekend! Thanks for stopping by! HUGS!!!
Supplies: SU's! Purely Pomegranate & Wild Wasabi, ribbon, eyelets, white gel pen, pp from the "Dollar Spot" @ Target, and $1 stamp from Michael's.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Super cute Jami!

Michele Kovack said...

Very cute!!! Love the sweet pea card below too!