Monday, January 07, 2008

You Make My Heart Flutter!

Here's another Valentine's Day card that I made using the same set of designer paper that I found in the "Dollar Spot" at Target. I really like the designs of the paper, but I just wish that it was a better quality. It's really thin and a little harder to work with than other designer paper. But, the price was right! Twelve sheets for a buck! You can't beat that!!!
I used my Petal Plus Set from Stampendous to make my little butterfly. I then mounted him on some of the paper that came in the same pack from Target. I "dotted" around him with my white gel pen and then gave him some sparkle with some Stickles. I then faux stitched around the edge with a red calligraphy pen from Marvy Uchida and then finished it off with some ribbon. I printed the sentiment directly on the cardstock using my pc.
Thanks for stopping by! I should have another post later this afternoon, so make sure and check back!
HUGS!!!

6 comments:

Melissa said...

Oooooohh! Fabulous!

Amy said...

That is so super! I love it. It just screams adorable and is very valentiney! Thanks for sharing!

Alhambra Club said...

This is so cute, love that butterfly.

Marlou McAlees said...

I love your beautiful valentine card, its so sweet :)

Mandey Koehler said...

It is way more cute than you made it out to be.

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

What a sweet, sweet card! Just adorable!