Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Back to School! :(

Today was my first day back to school... Christmas break was way too short!!!

I already know that this is going to be a super busy semester! I'm taking my last set of methods classes. So that means that this will be my last semester of regular classes before I student teach next fall! Yea!!!! I'm almost done!!!


I had to buy my books today, which is never fun. :( Does this pile of books look like $400? Nope, I didn't think so either!(notice that I even bought four used books and the bottom two books are "Instructor Packets" that were only $5 each) And the sad thing is, I'm still not done buying all of the books that I will need for my classes this semester! Ahhhhh! Oh how I wish I could spend my book money on new stamp sets! How awesome would that be? :)


Well, no time for stamping tonight, I already have homework to do. Tomorrow's not looking much better either, I'm substitute teaching at the YMCA preschool tomorrow. I love the students there, so it should be lots of fun! Maybe I'll get some stampin' time in tomorrow night! Thanks for stopping by!!!


HUGS!!!

5 comments:

Tanis said...

The stinky thing about text books is that by the time you're done with them, there is a revised version of the same text and your is considered obsolete so you can't even sell it! Not that selling them was profitable either though.
I loved student teaching....it's such a blast! Have fun with the homework :{

Pam Speidel said...

This semester will be over before you know it Jami! YOU CAN DO IT! :)

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Oh no! Back to school already? I was just getting back to my blog reading and your posts! Well, have fun!

Michele Kovack said...

Good luck.....there is light at the end of the tunnel!!!

Kathy W said...

Hang in there, sounds like you're almost done. Student teaching is a lot of work (prepared to be tired!) but it is a wonderful experience. And then you're done! Good luck and best wishes (just finished my student teaching and Masters a year ago).