Sunday, January 06, 2008

Lovin' Those New Lizzie Anne Designs Stamps!!!

Well, I just attended my first ever release party over on SCS for Lizzie Anne Designs! It was so much fun! If you haven't checked out their new stamps you definitely should. They are amazing! I want them all!!! But, I have to be good and save money for our Hawaii trip. I'll have to narrow it down to one or two MUST HAVE sets! Which will be very hard! Do you have a new favorite Lizzie Anne Designs set? If you do let me know, maybe it will help me decide which ones to order!

2 comments:

Alex said...

How cool for you Jami! I know, budgeting is soooo hard, especially when it comes to stamps - LOL! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Don't ya hate that? When you want every stamp set? Unfortunately I don't always have as much will power as you! LOL