Sunday, February 03, 2008

SU! Creations and a DAISY TREAT!!!

Hello Blog Friends! I hope you are having a fabulous weekend! Of course mine is flying by too fast, but it's been very enjoyable! Yesterday morning I had a SU! party. We always have sooo much fun at these! Our group is very talkative with a little touch of crazy ;)! So needless to say we have a good time, especially when we have the parties on Friday nights with drinks! ;) But since I was having a Saturday morning party I decided against he margaritas and went with some yummy Kona coffee that my SIL brought back from Hawaii and bagels from Big Apple Bagels. Yum!

Okay so these are the adorable creations we made yesterday with our SU! demo Jason. (She's just starting her blog so please encourage her!) She is so much fun and always has awesome projects for us to do! She said that she actually had three projects for us, but since we are so talkative we only had time for two of them!

The first one we made is an adorable little treat or gift basket! It was so easy to make too (once she showed us how ;) And I love the pp that we used to make it.

The next one is a little 4x4 card. Don't you love this pp too! We also used the white craft pad to put the polka-dots on the ribbon! I never would of thought of that!

Thanks for the awesome projects Jason!

Okay, on to the DAISY TREAT aka BLOG CANDY!

I need your help! I can't decide what I want to order from SU! So look through your catalog and let me know what I should order! There are so many cool sets in there, I just can't decide! Leave a comment on this post telling me YOUR must have SU! stamp set. I will draw a name Tuesday night and pick a winner to receive a custom hand made gift for your craft area! I'll post an example of the gift later today! Thanks for yor help!
HUGS!!!

21 comments:

Jackie said...

Those are wonderful, I love them both. My favorite set out of the new catalog is One of a Kind - I must have it!

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

These are adorable, Jami! As far as helping you pick something from the catalog. . .I can't help you there. I had a tough time! I just ordered Prehistoric Pals and Pun Fun, though! :)

Anonymous said...

I thought the All in the Family is a great one to have to make cards for children. I just got it and mounted the stamps, but have not used it yet.
Linda Peterson
craftylin1968@aol.com

Anonymous said...

a versitile and beautiful set, Stitched Exotics. But of course, you need the Stitched background stamp to go along...

Scott Franson Photography said...

My favorite is Lovely As A Tree, it's so pretty.
Claudia
scfranson@charter.net

Tanja said...

My must have is "always". I want it just for the beautiful bird, but the heart is quite beautiful, too.j What with Salebration, there's not much point in limiting yourself tho!

Linda SS said...

There are 3 sets that I want, no - make that 4:) I'd get Zoofari; Lovely as a Tree; Barogue Motif, and Embrace Life. Hope your husband has a fun birthday!

Cathy M said...

Wow these projects are just awesome! Count me in on this sweet DAISY Treat. I just love homemade goodies and would be honored to have one of your creative projects in my room for inspiration. I know I won't be able to live without Embrace Life and One of a Kind! Well there are more on my list, sad to say, but great for SU and my demo!!(tee hee)
Thanks for a chance.
cmeyers@hughes.net

tyrymom29 said...

Wow , these cards are Great!! My favorite set is Embrace life !!!!

JenMarie said...

Those are FABULOUS!!! My must haves from the new cat are: Boho Backgrounds, One of a kind, Boho punch and berry bliss!!

Anonymous said...

Lots of goodies in the catalog!

I like Always (at the moment)

Love that card, love the colors !!

Tanis said...

There are so many great sets in there...SO hard to choose!
I'm leaning toward getting Boho Backgrounds (page 109).
I love that circle flower thing and the backgrounds. I've been wanting a boho set ever since they came out with that style and I think this is the one.

Anonymous said...

i love that little basket. so cute!

i love the one of a kind, boho punch, berry bliss DSP, boho backgrounds ensemble for sure!

Anonymous said...

My must have set is "Embrace Life"..count me in!!!

Amy said...

If you haven't ordered the "always" set I love it. Also, I love the berry bliss paper. It is hard to tell you what to get when I don't know what you have. Is your ink collection complete? I also love the bali breeze paper. Have fun picking the perfect things!

Anonymous said...

Great projects! I need to find out how to the top one. I'd like Embrace Life, lots of their DP, and the corner punch! Thanks for entering me for the Daisy Treat! :) bluemoonbynite@yahoo.com

Debbie said...

Wow! Fantastic creations! I just ordered the One of a Kind and the Boho punch. I am also eyeing the 'Always' set....sorry I am no help....there are just too many good choices depending on your taste. Good Luck!
Thanks for the chance.

Alex said...

These are so stinkin' cute Jamie! If you need to limit yourself, you should definitely get Pun Fun, and Fun and Fast Notes because they are so versatile - course I am a demo, and say "buy everything" - LOL! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Anonymous said...

I had to have Always...plus a bunch of others! ha I love The Free and the Brave, was so happy there was a patriotic set in the catty!
Love your creations, they are always FABULOUS!!!
dinobomp@aol.com

Nicki Meier said...

Those are great! Too funny that you only got to 2 of them, in stead of 3, for talking too much! :)
I am just starting out...so I don't know a "Must Have"...but if I were to put something in their book, I would have a starter kit...
Maybe i should request that they make a starter kit for their booK!! (ie. stamp, ink, pencils, etc...)
Have a great week!

Anita said...

I say go for the punches! I love the Designer Label punch!

http://www.wowprincess.com/anita/