Monday, February 18, 2008

Quick Update!

I know I'm starting to sound like a broken record... But I've been really busy with school and have had very little time to stamp! This is especially true right now because I'm trying to get everything done before we go on vacation! (yea!!!! vacation!!!)

I didn't have time to stamp this weekend either, because I was at state bowling! Yep, I said state bowling. And no, you do not have to be incredibly good to go to state, you just have to pay the fee!!! :) I've never bowled until this year, when I joined a women's league. I've had lots of fun bowling, but I'm not very good! But I am happy to say that I've improved a lot since the start of the season. And I actually bowled quite well at state.


Well here's a few pics to share. The first one is of our team. I just scanned the pic that the photographer took, hopefully he won't get me for copyright laws! :) The last one is of me and my friend Kinsey (and yes those are glitter shamrock glasses she's wearing!). We are pointing out my score where I filled the first frame and got a strike on the second! Obviously it was a big deal!
Thanks for stopping by! HUGS!!!

4 comments:

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

How fun, Jami! I stink at bowling! Thanks for sharing your pics!

Alex said...

Looks like you had a great time Jami! I am not a good bowler either, but I have fun doing it - LOL! I bet you are getting excited - Hawaii, here you come! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Pam Speidel said...

So glad to hear you had fun and did well at your state bowling tourney! I gave up bowling years ago when I dropped the ball behind me....one of life's most embarrassing moments! :) LoL

Michele Kovack said...

How fun! My husband is fanatical about bowling! He has bowled his whole life! Back in college when the girls would ask what sport my boyfriend played I would tell them bowling. They would turn their noses up and reply, "eewww bowling?" The year before we got married, he won 30,000 dollars in a tournament in Ohio! That was how we paid for our wedding! So now who is turning up their nose? HA! I am a terrible bowler. I bowl a once a month league with him for fun, my average is 110. Hawaii? You are going to Hawaii? I am so jealous! : )