Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Lucky Number 15 Gets the Yummy Daisy Treat!!!

Thank you for playing along with my little game! I got so many ideas from all of you, but I'm still not for sure on what to order!!!

I am still trying to decide between, One of a Kind, Boho Backgrounds, Smarty Pants, and Pretty Amazing. Oh, what's a girl to do? I guess I'm going to another SU! party in March so I can always get the rest of my wish list then! ;)


Okay here's the winning comment:
Amy said,

If you haven't ordered the "always" set I love it. Also, I love the berry bliss
paper. It is hard to tell you what to get when I don't know what you have. Is
your ink collection complete? I also love the bali breeze paper. Have fun
picking the perfect things!


Thanks for your comment Amy! I actually got the last few ink colors that I was missing for Christmas. Santa (aka MIL) is the best! So now I'm all about stamps!!!

Amy, send me an e-mail letting me know if you have any specific color combos that you would like or a specific word. Oh, and your snail mail address would be helpful too! :)

Thanks for stopping by tonight!!!

HUGS!!!











1 comment:

Amy said...

Hey Jami,

I was thrilled to win your treat! I emailed you a couple of times about it (once the day I won and then a couple days later) but when I got your comment today I figured that you hadn't gotten them. I will try again! :)