Monday, February 04, 2008

Meet Crazy Daisy! (Scroll down for a Daisy Treat)

Well I don't have anything to post today. I'm working on LOTS of homework and have plenty of chores and errands to do later this afternoon. I do think I'm going to take a little time to browse Target this afternoon. I've seen some really cute summer skirts in there that I think will be perfect for our Hawaii vacation! Oh I'm sooo excited for a little tropical weather! The last time DH and I were on a major vacation together (we tend to take separate vacations during the summer!) was on our honeymoon 2 1/2 years ago. We went to Cabo San Lucus, Mexico. OMG!!! It was awesome!

Okay, anyways... I thought I would post a pic of my blog's name sake. ;) Here is my sweet cat Daisy aka Crazy Daisy. I found her camped out in our hallway bathroom, laying in the sink! I've seen her do this before, but never found my camera in time to snap her pic! She truely is a goofy, crazy cat and definitely deserves her name as Crazy Daisy!

BTW don't forget to scroll down and post a comment so you can win a handmade Daisy Treat! Maybe I'll even find some other stampin' goodies to throw in the pot to sweeten the deal!

Thanks for stopping by!
HUGS!!!

10 comments:

Tanis said...

Love your cat! Our kitty has been found relaxing in the sink too...my dd grabbed the camera and caught the moment awhile ago. Too funny, those felines!

Anonymous said...

How cute...btw, love the sink!!!

Jannette said...

I had a cat that did that too, I figured out it was because the heat vent was under the sink and it kept him nice and cozy.

Jannette D.

Alhambra Club said...

that is too funny, cats love sinks have a picture of Hemingway when he was smaller and could fit in the sink, in that same pose.

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Too funny! She's cute, even though I don't like cats. Well, it's not that I don't like them. . .I'm very allergic to them and they make me VERY sick. :)

Anonymous said...

Too funny my dd has a cat "nilla" she likes to open her undies drawer and now that dd is regnant the cat keeps tossing out the Granny undies" too funny what cats will do! Cannot wait to show her your pic! Enjoy Hawaii I love your blog esp. the music! Leslie

Mandey Koehler said...

She always does seem to find a cozy spot. Crazy daisy

JenMarie said...

Aw, she's beautiful! My cat goes thru phases where she likes to hang out in the sink too!

Melanie said...

I had a Crazy Daisy growing up too, that was her name!!

Sharon said...

This picture is too funny! Cats aren't my favorite but this one would be.