Saturday, June 23, 2007

Celebrate U!


I needed a quick "guy" birthday card the other day. I don't have a lot of "guy" stamps to choose from, so I kept it simple. I really like this set (All About U) from SU!, but I really have a hard time "creating" with it. Oh-well I think it turned out okay.
I hope everyone is enjoying their Saturday! We are working on the bathroom today. Right now the joint compound on the new sheet rock is drying. So, it's a waiting game right now! But, hopefully it'll be done by next Saturday before our friends get here for the holiday weekend! I'll post pics as soon as it's done! Thanks for looking!

12 comments:

Alhambra Club said...

What a great card, love he color combo.

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Great card! Love the patterned paper!

lindsalita said...

I have to agree with the others- great paper and color combo. Trouble with this set I don't think so, you make it look good here!!

Pam Speidel said...

TERRIFIC Jami! As always! :)

Sharon in NE said...

Good design for a guy's card. I'm saving that idea.

(The music reminds me of Big Bang Boom. I expect to hear ear piercing explosions along with it ;)

Angie Z ~ Duckwaddlequack said...

Wonderful card and such great colors!
~Angie

Michele Kovack said...

This is a wonderful card! Very masculine feeling!

Tanis said...

Very great! I have trouble with guy cards, so it's always good to get new ideas.
Thanks for sharing!

lindsalita said...

You have been tagged!

Angie Z ~ Duckwaddlequack said...

This rocks as a great guy card! Esp the colors!
~Angie

Dawn said...

You've been tagged!
www.stampincreations.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

That turned out great!