Thursday, June 14, 2007

Gloomy day in NE & Blog candy VERY soon!


Okay... I did do some stamping today, but have decided to wait until tomorrow to post a pic. It's been cloudy all day here, which does not work well for photography! I just hate posting "dark" pics of my creations! So hopefully we'll have some sunshine tomorrow!

I also hate posting with out any pics to share. So I decided to put this random pic of Ber in here! I took this pic last night. He's so funny he really does sleep like this all the time! And if you had any questions if we had a male or female dog they should be answered now!!! LOL!!! (I would of put that little red "censored" sign on this pic if I knew how!)

I also wanted to remind you that I will be offering blog candy when I reach 5000 hits! I'm almost there so make sure to check back often! This blog candy will be a combo celebration of reaching 5000 hits, the 4th of July (my favorite holiday), and my 25th b-day (July 3rd)! Whooo, that's a lot to celebrate! Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

That is just too funny!

Mandey Koehler said...

That's Ber alright. I almost put the pictures I took of him on mine too!!