Tuesday, June 12, 2007

An afternoon of stampin'...

Today was great! I spent the afternoon stamping with my friend Mandey. And, I finally got a chance to play with my new stamps that I won! Even though I spent the entire afternoon stamping I didn't get very many cards made! Maybe I'm out of practice or maybe we just talked too much? ;)
I did spend some time getting some more cards gathered to send to Debbi so she can send them off to the troops. I had quite a few card fronts, so I adhered them onto a white base card so that they would be usable. I hope to make some more cards for her before I send them off. Right now I have a little over 20 made.

These are the two cards that I made today. I really like how the blue card turned out, but I'm not crazy about the butterfly card. Oh well, you can't love them all! Thanks for looking!

Supplies: Bird stamp by Rhonna Farrer, M's butterfly $1 stamp and ribbon, HB stamp by Stampabilities, pp by DCWV "The Glitter Stack", SU's Ballet Blue, Regal Rose, Rose Red, Pumpkin Pie, and So Very stamp set.

7 comments:

Pam Speidel said...

BOTH cards are so bright and cheerful! I really like the way you paper pieced the butterfly. Wish I could have stamped all afternoon with you two! :)

Cheryl KVD said...

I love the colors you chose for these cards! Beautiful!
Cheryl KVD

Jill said...

Such yummy colors! Simple and attractive. Lucky you for new clear stamps!

Anonymous said...

Oh...Jami! I never would have thought to color that bird pink. Love it!

Unknown said...

These are cards are great, I love all the color, so summery.
Love those new stamps.

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

These cards are just SO cute!

Swamp Tulip said...

Great job with both cards. The blue one is my favorite too - but I do love them both. Super :)

Teresa