Wednesday, June 20, 2007

It's been awhile!!!




Wow! I can't believe that my last post was last Friday!!! I'm a slacker!!!
Well, I do have a couple fun things to share with you. These first two cards are ones that we made at our Stampin' Up Club on Saturday. I think that they are both super cute. I really love the Cool Caribbean card! Our demonstrator basically gave us the template and told us to do whatever we wanted with it! My card ended up with a few "extras" to help hide my mistakes!! ;) But, you would never know it right?!!
This other adorable card is one that I got in the mail from Charmaine this Monday. Thank you Charmaine!!! Charmaine won one of my bracelets, and this was my thank-you card! Not only did I get this awesome card, but I got these super cute stamps from Studio G and a clear block!!! How cool is that?! I feel that this thank-you gift is better than the bracelet I sent her! :)
Well I hope everyone is enjoying there Wednesday! (Where has the week gone?) Thanks for looking and happy stamping! BTW don't forget to leave a comment for Daisy Treats! I'll be picking a lucky winner Friday morning!

5 comments:

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Jami, both cards are absolutely adorable! I'm glad you liked your thank you! :) And no, it's not better than the bracelet! I LOVE the bracelet! :)

Anonymous said...

Wow! I like all the cards but im lovin' the Happiness one! TFS!

Alhambra Club said...

Great cards, love how youd did the flower

Michele Kovack said...

The cards, including Charmaine's are awesome! The big flower is adorable! And Charmaine is a real sweetie isn't she?

Angie Z ~ Duckwaddlequack said...

Your flower card are beauties!
~Angie