Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Check out this awesome RAK!!!

I got this RAK yesterday in the mail! I was so surprised and was not expecting it at all! This awesome card was created by Donna aka "CraftingCrazy". Donna and my MIL have been swapping cards and doing one-on-one challenges for quite some time now.
After seeing a similar card that Donna had sent to my MIL I knew that I had to make one myself and commented that I couldn't wait to see it in real life! Well, Donna read my comment and sent one to me! Isn't this just awesome!!! I love this design soooo much! Thank you Donna!!!

Well I haven't had time to make anything today. I've been "running" all over today! Took Ber to the groomers early this morning and then I had to go to Yankton, SD (an hour away) to pick up our new sink for the new bathroom! After that I had to run over to Vermillion, SD to pick up boat parts for my FIL! Good thing they knew what I needed, because I was pretty clueless!!! LOL! Oh... and I got my eyebrows waxed! Ouch! Men have it sooo easy! Don't they?!

Well I better go. Andy and our friend Jon are putting down cement board in the bathroom so we can tile. And, I have the important job of being their "go for"!!! LOL! Oh.. GTG Andy's calling my name! Thanks for looking!

5 comments:

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Nice card! I'll bet you can't wait for your bathroom to be finished!

Unknown said...

Yeah! Glad you got it. Can't wait to see your version! It's a fun card to make. I can't take the credit on the design. We made this card layout in my monthly SU club meeting!
Donna

Pam Speidel said...

I *love* this card from Donna! Yes, she's the BEST! Sounds like you were super busy today. Jim said he had you on assignment. :) Can't wait to see the finished bathroom. lyb...

Michele Kovack said...

I saw this on your MIL blog, or something similar! IT is such a cute card...I would love to know the instructions for this card!

Laura Evangeline said...

FUN!!!!