Friday, June 22, 2007

The lucky winner is...

Ooops! I almost forgot to draw a winner! My minds been consumed with our bathroom remodel! The plumber installed the tub/shower yesterday and my FIL is working on the sheet rock today! I'm so excited, hopefully it'll be done soon!

Anyways... Thanks goes out to everyone who posted their wish list! You have given me sooo many great ideas! I'm leaning towards Bellas & Fellas, (can you believe that I don't have any of these yet!), those awesome Marvy punches, and prismacolor pencils. Of course there is soooo much more that I want, but I should pace myself! ;)

I used random.org to help pick the lucky winner!
And... the lucky winner is Flossie from Flossie's Follies! This is what she said...
"Happy Birthday, early, I am also a July baby, I would have to put the new SU Pick a Petal Stamp Set on my wish list."

Congratulations to you! Please send me an e-mail (the link is under my pic) with your address so I can get these Daisy Treats out to you! Thanks to everyone who played along and happy stamping to you!

3 comments:

Tanis said...

Yay for Flossie!
Thanks for the fun, Jami!

Dottie K. said...

Way to go Flossie!

Anonymous said...

Yipeee! Congratulations Florence!