Friday, June 15, 2007

Hello Friends!



Hello stamping Friends!!! I hope everyone is enjoying their day! It's going to be a hot one here in NE!!! But, that's okay I'll take the heat and sunshine any day!
Okay, here's the card that I made yesterday and refused to post a pic of it until I had good lighting! (Like my creations are actually that important or amazing!
This is one of those fun little cards that Donna aka "CraftingCrazy" makes. I just love this design! For more information on how to make these go to my MIL's blog.
To make this card I used some pp and embellishments that I got at Target from their "Dollar Spot". I also used, SU's Chocolate Chip, Certainly Celery, and Confetti Cream card stock. I used the "hello" from SU's Fun w/ Shapes set and the little flower is from their Little Pieces set.
Thanks for looking! I'm almost to 5000 hits maybe blog candy later today!!! ;)

6 comments:

Cheryl KVD said...

I got the same Target items as you did! I love 'em! That card is sooooo cool! I'd like to try something like that, but I'm not that advanced! LOL!
Cheryl KVD

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

This is just adorable, Jami! Love all that Target stuff! You made it look like a million bucks!

emilia in Taiwan said...

Lovely card! I found your blog from Kimberley's.
Happy b-day!!

Anonymous said...

Makes me want to go to Target! I picked up some things last week, but not these same colors.

Shanismom said...

love your card....

Angie Z ~ Duckwaddlequack said...

What a great looking card! :)
~Angie