Saturday, December 01, 2007

Last Year's Christmas Card


This is the card that I made last year to send to our family and friends. I made it pre-blog, so I thought that it would be okay to share it with you now!

I really like this card. Plus, it was so easy to make! Which is always a plus when you are "mass producing" original pieces of art! ;)

To make this card I used SU's Real Red cardstock and grosgrain ribbon. I paired it with The Paper Studio's pp called SM Retro Ornaments. I than stamped "Merry Christmas" with a stamp from Stampendous and punched it out with my circle punches. Finally, I attached my "ornament" with an ornament hook and "dimensionaled" it down. Easy-peasy!

I love this card so much! I think I might make some more of them this year with a few minor changes! Thanks for looking! HUGS!

3 comments:

Alhambra Club said...

It is a great card, love that paper

Tanis said...

Very great card! Looks fabulous - I love the paper too.

kathy said...

Great card. Love the paper