Thursday, December 20, 2007

Hey there!

Well since I haven't posted for awhile I thought I would do a quick update!

Last week I was busy with finals. It wasn't too bad or stressful. All my grades were posted this week and I did great. So that's a relief.

This week my Grandma has been staying with us. We've been doing some shopping and baking. She's also been showing me how to make a rag rug. So that has been fun!
We're taking her home tomorrow. It's been nice having her here, but I'm also looking forward to some alone stampin' time!

I've been dieing to get into my stampin' room ever since last Sunday when I got two Christmas gifts early! I can't believe that I got both of these in the same year, let alone on the same day! It's almost overwhelming! I just keep imagining all the fun creations I'm going to make with these! Are you curious yet? I'll give you a hint. They both start with the letter "C", and they both make die cuts. Did you guess yet? Well if you guessed a Cricut and Cuttlebug you are right! I'm so excited to start creating with these two machines! But it doesn't look like I'll have time to really explore their possibilities until after Christmas! So make sure and check back!

Hope you are having a wonderful holiday season so far! Much love to you and yours! HUGS!!!

3 comments:

Alhambra Club said...

That is fantastic, you will wonder what you ever did without them. Enjoy your goodies and Have a Wonderful Christmas.

Tanis said...

Lucky you!!
And way to go on all your school stuff...
How much farther do you have to go?
Have a very blessed Christmas Jami!

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

How exciting! I don't have a Cricut, but I LOVE my Cuttlebug! Can't wait to see what you make with them!