Friday, December 28, 2007

Another Cricut & Cuttlebug card!


I'm loving my Cricut & Cuttlebug! I'm still trying to figure out all the features and adjustments on my Cricut, but like everything else it's a learning process. If anyone has any tips or suggestions about the use of these two machines please let me know! I would greatly appreciate it!
To make this card, I used another pretty paper from K & Co and paired it with SU!'s Certainly Celery, Pretty In Pink, and Chocolate Chip cardstock. I used my Cricut to cut out the flowers and the sentiment. Then finished it off with a little distressing, a brad and some pink rick-rack!
Well, that's all I got for now. I'm still trying to organize my stamp space, so I better get back to "work"! Thanks for stopping by! HUGS!!!

4 comments:

Pam Speidel said...

This is BEAUTIFUL Jami! WoW! I'm loving the cricut diecuts!

Michele Kovack said...

Love this card!

Tammy said...

Loving that cricut! My friend got one and let me play with hers. They are amazing! You did a great job with it.

Shanismom said...

beautiful card.