Sunday, December 02, 2007

Am I stuck in a rut? ;)

Here's yet another Christmas card with the same fun pp from K & Co.! And yes I did pair it with Purely Pomegranate again! I just love this color combo!

I promise I'll use something else for my next card, just in case you are getting tired of seeing the same old thing. ;)


Well I hope you all have enjoyed your weekend. DH and I spent the afternoon watching a movie on the couch. We watched Blood Diamond. Have you seen it? It's about the civil war that happened in Sierra Leon in the late 90's. It's kinda' gruesome and heart wrenching, but a very good movie. Very eye opening.


Anyways, I have a couple of packages to get ready so I can send them off tomorrow. And I think I'm going to do a little on-line Christmas shopping! Hope you have a great rest of the weekend!


Thanks for stopping by! HUGS!

4 comments:

Alhambra Club said...

This is such a great color combo, love the card. I have tried watching Blood Diamond twice, can't get through it, know what you mean about it being a good movie but tough to watch.

Pam Speidel said...

Jami, you aren't "stuck in a rut"! You're just highly creative to be able to think of so many uses for the same paper! :) Another great card!

Michele Kovack said...

This is such a pretty card! Love it! I am so glad to see you are creating again! Missed you!

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

I think it's adorable Jami! LOVE the colors you chose!