Thursday, December 27, 2007

Beautiful Winter Wonderland!

We had some serious fog yesterday and last night and very cold temps. This definitely isn't my favorite weather combo, but it did make everything absolutely gorgeous this morning! When the sun came out this morning it made all of the trees so "sparkly" it was like someone took a giant bottle of Stickles and covered everything!
I took these pics from the walking trail behind our house and from our front yard.
I'm hoping to get some stamp time in this afternoon, but right now I need to do the
laundry! Yuck! Hopefully, I'll have some card pics
to post later. But until then I hope you enjoy the pics of our winter wonderland!
BTW did you notice how awesome this pics came out?! Santa got me a new digital camera for
Christmas! How awesome is that?!










2 comments:

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

What gorgeous pictures! How lucky you had a White Christmas! We didn't have a lick of snow. . .which is strange for Pittsburgh!

Shanismom said...

beautiful pics.