Thursday, December 27, 2007

My first post using my Cricut & Cuttlebug!


I didn't want to play with my new stamp "toys" that Santa brought me until I had found a place for everything and my stamp area was organized. Well I must have been a very good girl this year because Santa brought me a TON of new toys. He brought me so many things that I've ran out of room for them all! So I gave up on trying to organize my new stamp stuff and decided to make a card. I literally pushed everything to one side of my table just so I had a little spot to stamp on! Hopefully, I'll have time tomorrow to get organized!

To make this card, I used some pretty designer paper from K & Co that Santa left in my stocking. I also used some white core card stock from DCWV, and yes Santa left this for me too! I then used my Cuttlebug for the flower image, put some ink around the flower using a q-tip, then finished the distressed look by sanding the flower a little. I then used my Cricut to make the little tag and stamped "friend" on the tag with my SU! Good Times set. To finish the card a added a little brad and some ribbon by American Crafts. Thanks for stopping by! See you tomorrow! HUGS!

2 comments:

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Adorable card, Jami! You got some loot for Christmas, girl! good for you! I LOVE my Cuttlebug. I don't have a Cricut, so you'll have to let me know how much you love it! And I know what you mean about having to organize all your stuff before being able to create! I try that all the time and then I never get to stamp, so I've learned to just move things aside! LOL

Pam Speidel said...

GREAT card using the embossed Cuttlebug flower! I would have never thought to distress it like that. So glad to see you're enjoying all your new toys from SANTA! ;)