Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Pay it forward!

I will send a handmade gift to the first 3 people who leave a comment on this post requesting to join this Pay it forward exchange. I don’t know what that gift will be yet and you may not receive it next week, but you will receive it after the New Year.
The only thing you have to do in return is pay it forward by making the same promise on your blog. So basically, if you comment, you’re on. I’ll send you something crafty that I’ll make for you. Once you sign up, copy and paste the above paragraph on your blog, and three other lucky people will be recipients of your handmade work. I got mine from Barb here.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This sounds fun! Count me in! Sorry to her about the tragedy. I can see how it would bring you down. I hope you are feeling a little better.

Marci Pie said...

Count me in!

Julie said...

Sounds like fun, I will play.