Wednesday, November 28, 2007

More "Holiday Cheer!"






Okay, here's two more "Holiday Cheer" cards with the same fun Christmas paper that I used for my last post. Hopefully you are not getting bored by seeing the same stamp and paper in all of my cards!


Again, I paired the paper with Purely Pomegranate and Wild Wasabi. I colored the Christmas tree with prismacolor pencils and stitched around the pp on the other card.


Well, wish I had time to chat, but I have lots of homework calling my name!


Thanks for stopping by! HUGS!











6 comments:

Tanis said...

Oh, I love these Jami! So fun and colourful! Nice job!

Alhambra Club said...

Love your pink and green color combo, these are great.

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Adorable Jami! I love the colors!

Diane Noble said...

Love the color combos on these two cards, Jami! Truly CHEERY! Style is also terrific!

Anonymous said...

Very fun cards! I love checking in and seeing what you are working on.

Janine said...

I love both these cards. The colors are fabulous


Janine