Sunday, November 25, 2007

One last Fall card!


I have definitely switched over to the Christmas mode, but I had to post this Fall card that has been in the works for months now! You may think that I'm being dramatic, but this simple little card has been a work in progress ever since I got the Fabulous Flowers set from SU! at the end of August. After I stamped the flower image I couldn't figure out what to do with it! I loved it so much I didn't want to waist it on just any old card. So my little flower image has been sitting on my stamp table for months! After much deliberation, I decided that it was best to keep the card simple and to let the flower image really stand out. What do you think?


I first inked up my stamp with Really Rust, then went around the edge with Ruby Red, and finally went around the very tips of the flower with Bravo Burgundy. I then decided to out line the flower with Candy Cane Stickles. I mounted the image on Ruby Red and Bravo Burgundy and then placed it on a piece of Really Rust card stock with some pretty copper ribbon.


I hope you all had a wonderful Fall and are ready for the Christmas-Hanukkah-Kwanzaa Season! No matter what you celebrate I hope you are having a wonderful start to the holiday season!

Thanks for stoppin' by! HUGS!

3 comments:

Alhambra Club said...

That flower is beautiful, love that it is the single focus of the card.

Melissa said...

I think it's perfect!

Anonymous said...

So Cool Ja Rae!!