Thursday, November 15, 2007

Happy fall! (again)

Hi everyone (if there is even anyone who still reads my neglected blog ;) I hope that you are having a great fall. The weather we are having here is unbelievable! It has been so nice! I just hope that we have snow by Christmas! I love a white Christmas!!! BTW there are only 39 more shopping days left! Can you believe it? I better get busy with those wish lists!

Well if you have been wondering what I've been up to... I'll give you a quick run-down.


This semester has been crazy!!! I've been really busy with school and work. I've also had my fair share (or should I say more than my fair share) of any contagious crud that is going around! In the past two months I've had at least 3 colds and viral pink eye! Yuck!!! I have never had pink eye before and have decided that I don't ever want to have it again! I guess I have actually had it at least three times in the past couple of months! I've decided that I keep giving it back to myself. I'm probably doing this through my make-up, even though I have replaced it twice in the last month! Talk about expensive!!! I've been continuously contagious with random things for so long that my germ-aphobic husband has started to treat my like Typhoid Mary!!! LOL! Okay, it's not that bad, but I wouldn't blame him if he did! I've also been going to the chiropractor for the past couple of weeks. I have a irritated/pinched nerve in my neck. This is something else that is not very much fun! But at least it isn't constantly hurting anymore. I'm blaming this on my extremely heavy book bag, lifting babies/toddlers at work, and stress. Oh well, what can you do?!

Anyways... the end of the semester is drawing near and I can't wait for it to be over with! I'm looking forward to Christmas break and plan on doing some serious stamping during my time off. Hopefully Santa will see how good I've been this year and bring me lots of fun new toys to stamp and play with! ;)

Lately, I have taken a little time to stamp (for my own sanity) and came up with these cards.

The first card is one that I created at my MIL's when I created my "pumpkin" card (see last post).

The other card is one that I gave to a friend that just found out that she and her husband will be having their first baby next summer! I'm so excited for them.

Well I've waisted enough time rambling on about nothing... I better get back to my homework. I'm planning taking some Nyquil and going to be early in hopes of kicking my latest cold!
Hugs to you!

5 comments:

Alhambra Club said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Alhambra Club said...

Sorry, too many typos, love your fall card, that is such a great stamp.

Nancy said...

GREAT to see a post from you Jami!!! I've missed ya!

Tanis said...

Hi there! Glad to see you back! My goodness, you have been busy...I'm sorry that through a lot of it you were sick. I hate pink eye!
Hope you get in some creative time soon!

Pam Speidel said...

YAY, Jami finally had some time to post to her blog!!! Love the baby card and package and so will she! Are we still going SHOPPING on Saturday??? :)