Friday, November 23, 2007

Black Friday!!!

So how many of you crazy shoppers were up and at 'em early this morning? Well if you were, I was right there with you!
I was one of those crazy people standing in line outside of JC Penny's at 3:45a.m!!! Can you believe it?
When I worked retail a few years ago, I swore that I would never shop the day after Thanksgiving! I thought that those people were completely crazy! Well I guess I'm crazy now! ;)
This morning I made it through six different stores before calling it quits. After I saw two women almost get into a fight at Target I decided I was headin' home! I pulled into my garage at 7:15 and was back in my pajamas on the couch before 8:00! Not bad huh? ;)
Right now I'm cleaning my house so I can put up our Christmas trees and other decorations this afternoon. And I'm actually thinking of heading back out into the madness to check out the sales at a couple of stores that I passed by this morning! I know, crazy right?
Well, I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving and are enjoying "Black Friday" whether you are out in the madness or cozy at home!
Thanks for stopping by! HUGS!

3 comments:

Pam Speidel said...

yES! You are CRAZY Jami for shopping today! LoL :) I hope you found the bargains you were searching for! I love the Christmas music and your new color theme. So where are the pix of the awesome cards you made yesterday??? :) Sure enjoy stampin it up with you!

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Nope, no Black Friday for me! LOL Jami, I LOVE all the cards you've posted since I've been offline! Just beautiful, as always! Hope you had some nice time off from school!

Anonymous said...

Hola Crazy Jami...We're crazy together!!