Monday, November 26, 2007

Holiday Cheer!

Here is the first, of hopefully many, Christmas cards! ;)
To make this card I turned these little witch shoes into elf shoes. I used my prismacolor pencils and Liquid Applique to give them color and dimension. The cardstock is Purely Pomegranate and the pp is "Brenda Walton Peppermint Twist Ho Ho Ho Dots Flat Paper" (wow what a mouth full!) from K & Company.

Well wish I had time to chat, but DH and I are going to Sioux City to do a little Christmas shopping and maybe pick up a few things for ourselves! Thanks for stopping by! HUGS!

7 comments:

Tanis said...

Too cute! I love the image, and all those little ribbons tied up in a row. Love it!

Alhambra Club said...

This card is adorable, love how you used the shoes.

Michele Kovack said...

I LOVE this card!!! everything about it is just tooo cute!

Suzi said...

This card is so cute. I love how you took a Halloween design & used it for Christmas!! It so WORKS!!!

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Oh I just LOVE the elf shoes, Jami! Perfect! I may have to try this with other witch shoes that I have! So creative of you! :)

Anonymous said...

Super cute! I love the colors!

kathy said...

Very cute. Sorry for my absence but I am back